Data protection declaration
Declaration on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and information on data subjects ("GDPR")
1. As a seller, I fully respect the confidential nature of your data, which you fill in the order and provide to me. The data is secured and protected against misuse. I use them to carry out the entire transaction, including the necessary accounting operations, issuing tax documents, identifying your non-cash payments and communicating with you, ie all customer administrations and also for marketing purposes. This data is stored in a database with strict protection against misuse and is not provided to third parties.
2. Under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), as a buyer, you have the right to access (the right to provide a list of processed information about yourself), the right to rectify (personal data you report to me that does not agree), the right to delete ( the right to be forgotten if there is no overriding legal reason to keep personal data for longer), the right to restrict processing (eg inaccessibility of personal data selected by you or temporary deletion of published data from websites), the right to data portability (you receive data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format), the right to object (if your right to delete cannot be complied with, you may object to the processing of personal data for other purposes, such as direct marketing or profiling) and in case of doubt contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Office for Personal Data Protection.
3. In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), I process your data and personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest of the controller, necessary for the performance of the contract or necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation only for the minimum necessary time and to the minimum extent necessary for the purpose their processing, which is imposed on me by laws (especially No. 563/1991 Coll. on accounting, No. 280/2009 Coll., Tax Code, No. 235/2004 Coll. on value added tax and others).
I further process your data and personal data on the basis of your voluntary, efficient, verifiable and informed consent, which you can revoke at any time. If you withdraw your consent for the purpose of processing, your data will be excluded from processing without delay, unless it is necessary to process them for other legal reasons (eg necessary to fulfill the contract or to comply with a legal obligation).
4. Exercise of the right of access and rectification
Upon request, I will inform you immediately, in writing, in writing and in accordance with your right to data portability, whether and what personal data I have recorded about you. If, despite my efforts to ensure that the data is accurate and up-to-date, incorrect information is recorded, I will correct it on request. If you have questions regarding the processing of your personal data, or you wish to revoke your consent, please contact me immediately at email@example.com, where I am at your disposal not only in the event of a request for information, but also in the case of suggestions or complaints.
5. Exercise of the right of erasure and restrictions on processing
I want to use your data to inform you about the products and services of my or my partners, to find out your opinion on them, or to prepare personalized messages for you based on your response to my websites or emails. Participation in such events is, of course, voluntary.
If you do not agree with them, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and you can notify me at any time so that I can block your data accordingly. In the case of email communication, you can simply unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link provided in the footer of each of my emails. In case of SMS by sending a message to the contact email.
6. Automatically obtained personal data
When you visit my website, the web servers and services I use will record device information, log information, the IP address assigned to you by your ISP, the web browser you are using, the website you are visiting from, the websites you use in the standard way. you will visit me and also the date and length of the visit.
This information is used to measure website traffic and customize the display of the website and is processed based on the legitimate interest of the administrator and may be made available to other processors (eg Google Analytics).
7. Automatically obtained data on visitor behavior on the website and cookies
Automatic acquisition and processing of data on the behavior of website visitors for marketing purposes (ad targeting) is possible only with your consent and is activated on your initiative, expressed by actively checking the "I agree" option, which follows the warning at the bottom of the website. Data on visitor behavior on the site may be made available to other processors. Websites can also be used in a mode that does not allow us to obtain data on the behavior of website visitors.
Data about your behavior can be stored as small "cookies" on your device, facilitate navigation and ensure a high level of user comfort of the website. They can also be used to find out if you've already visited my site from your device. No personal data is stored in cookies.
You give your consent for the period specified below for each marketing cookie:
30 - 365 days
Third part cookies
Získanie štatistických informácií
According to the browser settings, or until removed.
Third part cookies
Identification within the Facebook advertising network, re-targeting of the advertisement.
8. Reported personal data
Your personal data will only be recorded if you provide it to me of your own free will, for example by registering via the web form, logging in to a survey, listing prices or filling out an order. Each such place always clearly states what data and for what purpose you provide it.
9. Consent to the processing of personal data
I use double opt-in technology electronically to obtain demonstrable consent. This means that I will send a message to your e-mail address in which I will state quite clearly and comprehensibly the purpose for which you provide personal data (why), to what extent they will be processed (for what). If you wish to give this consent, you will click on the confirmation link in this message to do your clear expression of will. If you do not give your consent, your data will be excluded from processing.
10. Processing of personal data
I am the administrator and main processor of personal data:
Hurbanovo Námestie 5
+421 948 944 784
The processors of personal data are (or may be):
SmartSelling a.s., Netroufalky 797/5, 625 00 Brno, Czech Republic, VAT number: CZ29210372
Smartsupp.com s.r.o., Milady Horákovej 13, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic, VAT number: CZ03668681
Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal square, Dublin 2, Ireland, VAT IE9692928F
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
Calendiari, ELMEO s. r. o., Lipová 1947/7, Žilina 010 01, IČO: 51 065 967
The transfer of personal data to state institutions and authorities follows only within the framework of binding legal regulations. My employees, associates, agencies, traders and suppliers are, for my part, bound by secrecy, discretion and are all, without exception, subject to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
This statement is publicly available on the administrator's website.