What will meditation change for you and your surroundings?
Humanity’s way forward is through the heart.
Heartfulness is a simple and subtle practice of meditation that connects each of us with the light and love in our hearts. Through our network of thousands of global HeartSpots we offer the world a daily practice that awakens our potential for simple, joyful existence.
Why meditate with Heartfulness techniques?
Connecting with the heart means immersing yourself in a silent source of openness and peace, being a witness without judgment.
- significant increase in joy, peace & harmony
- significant reduction of burnout & stress
- significant reduction of anxiety, fear, anger, and other negative attributes
- improving personal & family relationships
- improving the ability to manage emotions and make decisions
- sleep improvement
Heartfulness program for Teachers.
- Experienced trainers from the Heartfulness Institute organize 8 week long Certified Relaxation & Meditation Programs, 'Science of Meditation'
- These programs use scientific studies to discover the benefits of relaxation & meditation, in relation to different areas of life
- Teachers learn practical techniques of relaxation, rejuvenation & meditation exercises
- Teachers can register for these meetings individually
- Lessons can be part of their development education
- We offer classes for a closed group of teachers at your school
Topics in the program:
- Biology of stress
- Biology of decision making
- Basics of emotional intelligence
- Positive Thinking
- Empathy & Compassion
- Highest performance
What can this program change for teachers?
- Ability to calm and relax at the end of the day
- Develop empathy, tolerance & patience
- Improve decision making
- Increase hope & confidence
- Relieve stress
- Reduce in anxiety, fear, anger, and other similair attributes
- Sleep improvement
References from teachers and lecturers.
„Thank you so much for your time and dedication. The Heartfulness Program was a wonderful choice for me, and I enjoyed every second of it."
"Thank You Tereza for a wonderful program!"
"I loved the presentations, they were very informative and helpful, I also loved the meditation and breathing exercises which have helped me during stressful situations."
"Wonderful people and a great opportunity to decompress and learn new strategies to do so."
"I liked how it wasn't only focused on the meditation, and how each session was different. It wasn't repetitive "
"I really liked how the sessions began with the micro-practice which really set the mood for the rest of the session."
So far, we have been working in several schools in Bratislava, such as BISB, QSI, CIS.
The Heartfulness way.
Our certified trainers look forward to meeting you.
Talley Sjoberg - Varney, MSW
President of the Hearfulness Institute France
CEO and co-founder of Amarenco Group
- leading independent renewable energy producers in Europe
Heartfulness Meditation Trainer
Art Historian & Cultural Scientist
AALTO Innovative Teaching Idea Award Recipient
If you are interested in such programs in school or institution, please contact us via the form.