Heartfulness program for individuals
- Through regular Heartfulness meditation, your mind will be focused on your center and reach a deeper level of feeling, intuition and consciousness.
- You will learn Heartfulness relaxation for physical and mental connection.
- Heartfulness meditation on the source of light in your heart will take you deeper into your heart.
- Heartfulness rejuvenation is a simple method to detoxify the mind. At the end of the day, it is useful to get rid of stress and complex emotions to leave you feeling light and fresh.
- Learn to connect with your inner self by listening to the voice of the heart. Follow your deepest feelings, make wise decisions and create your destiny.
- Meditation is suitable for complete beginners and advanced
What can relaxation & meditation change for you?
- Ability to bounce back
- Better inner connection
- Better focus
- Better sleep
- Better relationships
- Less stress or fatigue
- More trust and hope
- More peace of mind
- Positive thinking
What can you learn with Heartfulness?
Exercises and techniques:
- Heartfulness relaxation
- Heartfulness rejuvenation
- Traditional meditation
- Finding your center
- Fear Detox
- Anger Detox
- Stress Detox
- Breathing exercises a much more....
How to connect with us?
- Regular relaxation & meditation classes are every Wednesday & Sunday, at 6pm both in person & online
- Heartfulness meditations are offered by the ecology of GIFT or voluntary contributions
- We have Free Facebook groups
- The meditation center is right in the center of Bratislava and other large cities around the world
- Anyone (over 15) can participate in these meditations
References from practitioners.
„Thank you so much for your time and dedication. The Heartfulness Program was a wonderful choice for me, and I enjoyed every second of it."
"Thank You Tereza for a wonderful program!"
"I loved the presentations, they were very informative and helpful, I also loved the meditation and breathing exercises which have helped me during stressful situations."
"Wonderful people and a great opportunity to decompress and learn new strategies to do so."
"I liked how it wasn't only focused on the meditation, and how each session was different. It wasn't repetitive "
"I really liked how the sessions began with the micro-practice which really set the mood for the rest of the session."
If you are interested in these programs for your company, school, or institution, contact us via the form.
Our certified trainers look forward to meeting you.
President of the Hearfulness Institute France
CEO and co-founder of Amarenco Group
- leading independent renewable energy producers in Europe
Heartfulness Meditation Trainer
Art Historian & Cultural Scientist
AALTO Innovative Teaching Idea Award Recipient